When you smile at yourself in the mirror, what do you see?
Wait, what’s that? You say that you don’t really like looking at your smile in the mirror, or in photographs, because your teeth are misaligned?
Well, that’s something we simply can’t allow to continue!
Thousands of adults in New York wish that they could correct problems with their smile, but assume that there’s nothing they can do about it because they’re too old for traditional braces. After all, you don’t want to be that person who’s trying to close a big deal at work with a mouth full of shiny metal braces, do you?
Don’t worry, our Caledonia dentistry has a solution that you’re absolutely going to love!
Being An Adult Doesn’t Mean You Have To Live With Crooked Teeth
Our dentistry offers a dental product called 6 Month Smiles. This system is different from traditional braces and other products, like Invisalign, in very important ways. The 6 Month Smiles system uses a clear, flexible braces product to gently correct issues that may be affecting your smile. For adults who are tired of small issues that make them reluctant to smile, 6 Month Smiles is a great option that represents a happy medium between traditional braces and more expensive products, like Invisalign. And you’ll only have to wear them for six months instead of several years!
Dental Issues That Can Be Addressed With 6 Month Smiles
- Crowding – Do you have big teeth but small gums? You may suffer from dental crowding. According to the National Center for Biotechnology Information, “Dental crowding is defined as a discrepancy between tooth size and jaw size that results in a misalignment of the tooth row. Proposed reasons for crowding include excessively large teeth, small jaws, and a combination of both.”
- Open Bite – This is a term used to describe a dental issue in which the upper and lower teeth do not make contact when a patient “bites” down. This issue is typically caused by a dental, skeletal, or habitual problem (such as thumb sucking).
- Deep Bite – This is a term to describe a dental issues in which the upper teeth overlap your lower teeth, allowing your incisors to touch the gum tissue in the upper arch of your jaw.
- Anterior Crossbite – This is a term used to describe a dental issue that typically affects only one or two teeth in the mouth. With an anterior crossbite, a top tooth improperly lands behind a bottom tooth when biting.
- Pre-Veneer Placement – Teeth realignment may also be necessary if you’re preparing to have veneers placed on one or more of your teeth, but there are slight issues with the way the tooth is situated in your mouth.
Visit Our Caledonia Dentistry To Learn More About Clear Braces!
Schweichler Dental Care is your source for 6 Month Smiles and other cosmetic dentistry treatments in the Rochester area. If you’re tired of smiling with your lips pressed tightly together because of tooth alignment issues, contact our office today. We’d be happy to explain more about how 6 Month Smiles works and how long it would take to address your particular dental needs.